gBETA is a program of nationally ranked startup accelerator gener8tor. gBETA is a free, seven-week accelerator for early-stage companies with local roots. Each program is capped at five teams, and requires no fees and no equity.
Participating Companies Receive:
- Access to a community of entrepreneurs including their fellow cohort members, as well as gener8tor and gBETA alumni.
- A formal relationship with at least 2-3 mentors with relevant expertise.
- Introductions to the gener8tor network of successful entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists and technologists.
- Individualized coaching and mentorship from the experienced gener8tor team.
- Office space.
- $1M+ in deals and perks from vendors like SoftLayer, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk and Microsoft.
Like what you're hearing? Get involved!
Spring 2018: January 18-March 9
*Applications Due December 29
gBETA Minneapolis Office Hours
Work with our team on your startup or idea, and learn more about the gBETA program. We hold office hours throughout the year to meet one-on-one with startups and anyone interested in getting involved.
gBETA Minneapolis is Made Possible by our Generous Sponsor
1010 W Lake Street
Minneapolis, MN 55408