gBETA is a program of nationally ranked startup accelerator gener8tor. gBETA is a free, seven-week accelerator for early-stage companies with local roots. Each program is capped at five teams, and requires no fees and no equity.
Participating Companies Receive:
- Access to a community of entrepreneurs including their fellow cohort members, as well as gener8tor and gBETA alumni.
- A formal relationship with at least 2-3 mentors with relevant expertise.
- Introductions to the gener8tor network of successful entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists and technologists.
- Individualized coaching and mentorship from the experienced gener8tor team.
- Office space.
- $1M+ in deals and perks from vendors like SoftLayer, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk and Microsoft.
gBETA runs multiple times a year in each market. Up to five companies are selected from a competitive applicant pool to participate in the six-week program. During the program, companies meet with the gBETA time twice a week for an hour each to refine their business model, meet mentors, strategize their growth, gain customer traction, and pitch investors.
Every week during the program, gBETA hosts OpenBETA, a free lunch series featuring leaders from the startup and business community who cover a range of topics including startup metrics, fundraising and pitching. OpenBETA is open to the public and lunch is on us!
At the end of each program, we celebrate those startups at LiveBETA. At LiveBETA, each of the current gBETA companies give a five-minute pitch in front of a captive audience of potential investors, experienced entrepreneurs, family and friends. LiveBETA offers an amazing opportunity for gBETA companies, entrepreneurs, investors and community members to commingle.